2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Loyal to the 'Prix

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix

GT Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Loyal to the 'Prix
By Cherise on

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Although I don't love the color (I loved the cherry red that my '99 offered), or the fact that I was forced to buy a 4-door car (2-door no longer offered), overall I still like the car well enough to buy it again. It's a nice ride, has the options I really like (HUD and heated leather seating), and handles well. It's sporty, but still reserved. I love the large trunk and fold down seats (VERY useful for those of us who don't want to buy gas guzzling SUV's). I like the upgraded lighting package. The cruise control and HUD display control is awkwardly placed. The glove box is too small. The back seat doesn't afford much passenger room, but it works well for kids. A great car all in all!

HUD, heated leather seats, big trunk with easy access and driver's side door opener (really like that!!!), quiet ride, comfortable seat belts, lumbar support.

Bring back the 2-door!!! I would love better color choices, like a cherry red instead of only burgundy! Better body styling. It's starting to look like a "mom and pop" car from Chevrolet. Let's get sporty!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review