2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: I L-O-V-E my Ponti-Rocket!

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

I L-O-V-E my Ponti-Rocket!
By Gredblg on

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I did a HUGE amount of research (read every Edmunds' review) before buying an American car. Having Japanese cars for 20 years -- I wanted to be sure that the 25K/year I put on a car as a salesman would be done reliably. I've had my Grand Prix GTP for 7 months now and it's the fastest, most powerful, most comfortable, best looking and one of the most well-built cars I've ever owned. No car from Japan can compare with what it feels like to slide behind the wheel of my beautiful, much beloved Pontiac to go out into the world everyday. Meet me at the next green light and I'll show you why it's called a 'Grand Prix'. Great job, Pontiac..I'm truly, deeply in love! (never had that with a Nissan)

Power and smoothness of Supercharged Engine, Wrap-around front seats that cradle you, 'cockpit' design of dash, Did I mention the blacktop-ripping power? On the highway it glides like it's on glass without feeling floaty or boaty. Quiet Quiet Quiet (except when you punch it-the dual exhausts roar!

C'mon GM--use a little higher quality plastic on the dashboard--this is a great car, don't cheapen it.