2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Great Drive!
By Tiger II Jim on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

What a driver's car! I have the GTP Comp G version, and I get a big grin on my face every time I get in and drive it. Comfort, convenience, and performance all rolled into one beautiful package.

My GP GT
By zana on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have had problems with the shocks, brakes. Winshield wipers squeak no matter how much rain/water is on them. Has no pick up. Very comfortable though, a great family car.

Solid
By farside on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

great performance, styling and mileage. we have always bought foreign and shopped nissan, honda and toyota- but i bought the GP the day I test drove it with some advice from edmunds of course...

Great Value
By jamesandrewcollins on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I currently lease a Grand Prix GT for $217 a month with $0 (1,000 miles per month) and I love it. It has a great sporty feel with an excelleration that makes it fun to drive. The car is wider than anything that I have owned which gives a great deal of stability when driving but makes it harder to get into tight parking spaces.

pros and cons
By jjp on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

great handling good gas mileage sport car feeling, good response comfortable seating, front and back if you are not over 6'2. three pontiac grand prixs owned in the family. a great coaster that saves gas.