2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Just an All Around Excellent V

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

GT1 Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Just an All Around Excellent Vehicle
By Andy on

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT1 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 2004 Grand Prix GT for only a week, and I absolutely love it. Purchased very clean w/ 80k miles. As a previous owner of both a Mustang GT and a Dodge Intrepid with a 3.2L V6, this '04 Grand Prix is right between the Mustang and Intrepid in size, so if you would like a sports car feel with room for kids, I highly recommend this car! Very tight suspension, very responsive. Excellent gas mileage, so far. I got about 24 mpg my first tank of gas in a mix highway/city driving, even while testing the vehicles capabilities. This car will effortlessly respond to any pressure on the accelerator, with seemingly no engine strain. With that said- it will also readily and gladly consume fuel

Very responsive to the driver in all ways. Fuel efficient, when driven with that in mind. Car gains speed VERY quickly in 2nd and 3rd gears at relatively low rpm even, and in 4th shifting down to 3rd will effortlessly increase speed, as well.

Not really sure what I'd improve. I wasn't expecting the comfort of the Intrepid, though, I think for a sedan it could have been made with slightly more comfort in mind.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review