2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: great American design and qual

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

great American design and quality
By save the brand on

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I have never been sorry I bought this GM product.Overall reliability has been excellent.The engine has good power and good fuel economy,and it SOUNDS like a real engine. The handling with the low profile tires and alloy wheels is excellent. Ride quality is very good,a bit on the firm side,w/good road feel. This car has never had a 4 wheel alignment and tracks straight as an arrow. No probs with the with the exhaust,battery,or even a belt!I have replaced only 2 components- the gas cap and the blower motor resistor(that was a tough do-it-yourself-job, but I managed).The fit and finish is very good,with virtually no squeaks or rattles in 5+years. &I know my wife is safe in it.I would buy again.

very good interior comfort and ergonomics, very good engine and tranny, great styling, perfect size, high-quality components throughout. solid handling. easy-to-use-radio and other controls. tweeters on the A-pillars. good ventilation system.

very few. a florescent blue or green backlight in the dash instead of red, which is a bit hard on the eyes. a little more passing power from the 3.1 v-6