2003 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Excellent Car!

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Excellent Car!
By Danny on

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

As soon as I drove away, I was blown away! For the small of the two engines, the 3100S definitely provides impressive power and response. Quick off a stop and maintains speed effortlessly. 4 speed is definitely the way to go with this car, which shifts quite smoothly I might add. Phenomenal highway car as well, especially when it makes 30+ mpg! Not bad around the city either, I average between 22-25 mpg. The engine sounds great when the car is winding out too, without losing gas needlessly. All in all it is a supremely well balanced car in terms of performance, style, efficiency, and overall intrigue of the vehicle. I got mine used with low miles & never been happier behind the wheel.

Favorite Features

The standard that Pontiac offers for power and control is amazing. Great engine set up that is complimented by independent suspension and overall excellent control of the vehicle, I thought I bought a race car after day 1!

Suggested Improvements

Dashboard and center console are a little flimsy, and the interior as a whole could use quality improvement, but if you buy a car for the driving experience you should have NO complaints with this one.