2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
2003 gp limited edition
By mkpolley on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

ive had 3 other g.p's '87,99,and 2003 never had a problem with any of them. this is the first gtp i have had, good looks with the limited edition package.if you have the extra 2000$. very fast and good rebates. got a 30,000 car for 23,000.

Coupe is nice!
By Steven Marvin on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have this coupe Pontiac Grand Prix GT and believe me is really an exellent experience and a beautiful car to drive around. A real turn-head on the road!!!!!!

Sporty family car !
By Cameli family on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

So far, we really enjoy this car ..... we have owned 3 other Pontiacs and never had any trouble with any of them. We love the new design of the 2004. It has more power than you would expect and it is a very smooth drive.

Love this car
By awhite on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my 2003 Grand Prix Gt. It is a lot of fun to drive and it is roomy and still sporty at the same time.

2003 Grand Prix GT
By Ran Lafferty on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent response frm 3800 engine. Much much better than the 3100 in the 2001 model I traded. Leatherinterior is comfortable and sporty.

Fun to Drive!
By Zooman on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The car handles great and yet is very practical. It is comparable to the power of the mustang (automatic V8) but has the room of a sedan. The price was 29K but with all of the rebates, GM discount, etc. I save almost 10K. That really made the decision easier. I was close to buying a new 5 speed GT mustang, but fell in love with the Grand Prix.

My 1st Brand New Car......The GTP
By Slick Steve on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is EXCELLENT! I've had other cars before, all used, but this one is the my 1st brand new car. I had a 98 Grand Prix SE right before this one that gave me the insight that I liked this car already before I bought it. I was right. The 240HP supercharged engine has great power and the interior with full options with leather seats is awesome. The exterior on a GTP is also nicer than on the basic SE model on the front end of the model. With the options, the car has it all when it comes to comfort. Also for 23k the car is very well priced when compared to other mid-size sedans that cost about 27k through 30k with about the same performance.

WOW!
By leotus on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Went with the leather. It is holding up really nice. Get the heated seat option if ya live up north like myself!! Very impressive to drive...hugs the road like a child does an icecream cone. Just wished I would have got the on-star package is the only drawback.

2003 GT is my second GP
By orwoody on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased my 2003 GT and love it. I had a 2000 GTP which I really liked and was forced to trade in on another vehicle. I missed it so much when I was able I went looking for another GP. I went with the GT because of the skyrocketing price of gas.(GTP takes premium) I drive a lot and the 2003 is a great road car and fun to drive when I want to be sporty. I've had no problems or complaints on either the 2000 or 2003 I've owned.

grand prix
By lab04 on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

fun to drive fast great hanling good comfort all the things a great car needs