2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Very Pleased
By mwoomer on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with my car thus far. It is much nicer than the similarly priced Chyrsler I owned before I bought my GT. Has very good acceleration, and nice styling. It takes corners like no other car I have ever driven under $40,000.

woopie
By hottieskaterchick on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

it is the funest car that i have ever drove and it also has enough room for a car seat to fet very easy and comfertably.

love my pontiac
By gi-gi on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this one used, it's clean with great pick-up. Fun to drive and everyone fits. Needs better cup holders.

Would buy one again
By MAJ on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I haven't seen any other car out I would like better than my Grand Prix. Very Responsive Engine- fun to drive. I plan to keep this car for a long long time. I feel it is built to last also which was important to me since I don't chance cars often

A good car
By coolkev on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

this is the seecond grand prix I owned (prior 97 gt). The gtp is a big upgrade from the gt. I really enjoy the extra power this car has. It is also very roomy as well.

No better car
By Metalgod on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great and fun to drive. Enough power, comfortable, easy handeling. there is plenty of room. Rides great and is very quiet. Would reccomeend this car to anyone. I will always stick with Pontiac as my car of choice.

nice car but............
By RAN1506 on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

im not going to mention the dealer, but the dealer didnt put the right sticker in the window. the car is missing options that were on the sticker like abs an traction control. an the dealer an gm are not doing anything to make a dissatified person happy. i would of never picked the car would of picked the car out if it didnt have those options, due to the climate i live in. the dealer states i didnt pay for them but i think there pulling my leg. other then that the car is nice but i dont think gm is that great anymore i have a feelin that audi will be my next car.

Fantastic Car!
By Motor75 on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car -- the 2003 model -- is absolutely fantastic. It rides great, it has ample power and the interior options (mine is fully loaded) is fantastic. This car is great on long road trips and also the quick jont to the store. I have no idea why they redesigned it!

2003 gt limited
By jess on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car.There is plenty of interior space, the trunk is huge,the bose stereo system shakes the car when loud and is crystal clear,the car has great get up and go. the limited has lots of gadgets including the on board computerand heads up eye-cue. for the price of this car we got the most for our money.

very good
By seby on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I don't belive that I was just "lucky" but in 3 years (more than 75.000 km) I didn't have any major problem. The only "problem" was related to the "experience" of the guys that are doing my maintenance ...