2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Great Car
By ken on 03/16/05 11:21 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

great looking car, great handling, the 3800 V6 has everything you need, very reliable motor, not a sportier looking car on the road for the money

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
By James Mouton on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix is a fun car to drive. It has great accelation for a automatic transmission sports sedan. The steering preformance is also very good.

Love It
By Siochain on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Little hard for short people to get out of the car but easy for kids to get in on their own. Lots of room for a car. Sound system is nice too. Love the 90- degree opening rear doors.

Great ride, pricey on gas,,as expected
By KSLavey on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. I am so happy the car, my only complaint is the price of gas these days, if it was so expensive, I would let the throttle hit the floor all the time and use the car to it's fullest capacity...but it is a great riding car and fun and oh yeah FAST AS HELL

Great Car
By shane255 on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car features the 3800 motor which has always been the best ever made. It should be good for a couple hundred thousand miles just like my second car I still drive.The only complaint is the front seats could be padded a little more to increase comfort,otherwise it is one fast machine..,...

Great Car
By RodL on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent Car! Replaced my 1999 Grand Am GT with this car. Very dependable. I receive many great comments on the look of the car. Many passengers are suprised by the great interior room.

Love it
By red on the head on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Goodyear Eagle tires not round, blister on all four. Air distribution inadequate except on mid range and above.

Fun Car
By oma Deb on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

My husband loves it because its fun to drive. It turns easily and drives very smooth. Of course he loves the sporty look. I have to admit even I love the outside design of this model. Fuel efficency is okay. The front passanger seats are very comfie, and the dashboard design looks great and is user friendly.

Pontiac Keeps Me Moving
By averagej0e on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have an uncle that has been driving Pontiacs for probably better than 30 years now. My first Pontiac was a 2000 Grand Am GT, and served me like no other car I've owned. The 03 Grand Prix GT is simply a fantastic sport-sedan, and so far has surpassed the Grand Am in total satisfaction in my eyes.

What a great car!
By kenly777 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love my car!!!!