2002 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Worth Waiting For-40th Anniversary Editi

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Worth Waiting For-40th Anniversary Editi
By bowler558 on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I wanted to splurge on a new vehicle, and after doing some research, I decided to order a 40th anniversary edition. Ordered in August of 2001, following my order through production, it finally arrived in November of 2001. Always a head turner, I only know of one other in the state of Delaware. It has been a pleasure to drive (been to Texas 3X) and gas milage is exceptional considering the engine size and supercharger. It came fully loaded, but I did get the optional heated seat and sunroof. Surprisingly, these are the only items that have needed repair, and fortunately covered under warranty.

Favorite Features

The 40th anniversary edition is standard with many cosmetic upgrades that always get noticed. OnStar with personal calling is worth every penny. The heads-up display and controls on the steering wheel allow you to never take your eyes off the road.

Suggested Improvements

Plastic dash etc. could be improved on, and the cupholders are in an awkward spot. Heated seat for passenger would be nice.