2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: What was I thinking???!!!

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

What was I thinking???!!!
By R3800 on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My girlfriend bought a Red 2000 Grand Prix SE with the 3800 and loved it... I liked how it looked, but I didnt think much of it until I drove it. Man was I a goner. 15 minutes later, I was picked up for "Qualifying" (he aparently had a problem with me passing 5 semi's at once on a divided highway, oops.) I loved her car so much that I bought myself one. I'm not one to be out done, but I'm willing to be in the dog house over this car. I'm the proud owner of a Black 2000 Grand Prix GT with all the toys. Now, I have to keep her from taking mine.

The Sound systems (CD player and the Exhaust at 6000 RPM)Seats, RED Backlighting (I didnt know they had that!) body style... everything really, Especially the radar detector cubbyhole in the overhead console. (Boy was someone thinking on that one!) :-)

more room in the radar detector cubbyhole for the powercord would be cool. A speedometer thats calibrated for at least 140, not 115 (Even my Taurus has that, and yes, I would drive that fast If I could get away with it.) :-D