2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: I loved her til the end

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

I loved her til the end
By Athena on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I recently turned in my '02 Grand Prix GT Sedan. It was my 3rd Grand Prix in a row since I lease every 3 years. It was a wonderful car - great pickup, good in the snow, roomy inside, big trunk, good sound system & overall fun to drive! I had to have a few items replaced near the end of my lease (water pump, door hinge, entire new sunroof) - but nothing was earth shattering & all was covered under the warranty. I would have purchased it when my lease was over but the price GM wanted me to pay was $3,000 over blue book value!!! Wake up GM!!!

steering wheel mounted stereo controls, power moonroof, chrome wheels, power adjustable driver's seat, plenty of horsepower, loved the bright red paint (GM doesn't seem to make that color any more!)

Outside temperature sensor, compass, fold down back seat (not just that stupid little pass through), more up-to-date interior with less plastic, need better fuel economy & better reliability GM!