2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: How I luv'd my 40th Annv. Spec

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

How I luv'd my 40th Annv. Special Ed GTP
By Ronnie B on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I remember having to call 12 car dealerships to find my car, my wife had first seen it on the Internet and told me I had to see this new special tribute to gm's Pontiac grand prix for 40 years of performance, we both fell in luv with it we had to have it. We had a 1999 gtp, and our lease was about up. So I went hunting after 2weeks of calling all over so. Cal I found a dealership that had one with all the options. I have had literally hundreds of compliments about it. The special edition package for the extra money is so worth it other than the loss of the (psm) performance shift mechanism, and the digital thermostat air/heat I luvd' the can, it performed excellent just like my 1999

The cool special Edition 40th annv package, including the special 40th annv only color for that car for that year only. A great collector car. with Pontiac always great creature comforts outstanding performance.

Digital thermostat climate control and heated passenger seat for all GT/GTP cars