2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Great Mpg's, a lot of leg room

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GT Coupe (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great Mpg's, a lot of leg room and powerful!
By k_relyt on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven this car for 80,000+ miles and I know what I am talking about when I say this is a great car! I bought the car with 70,000 and now its at 150+ and I have only had to replace minor bits and pieces that come along with driving a car that much. Brake pads, wheel bearings and a battery once. You don't have to buy a 4 cylinder civic to get good milage. This can get 33 tops on hwy and 21 in the city. I avg. 28 driving through mnt. ranges on cruise. For a 2dr the back seat is spacious for leg room and comfy. I can fit my snowboards and wakeboard in my trunk no problem as well as move all my belongings in the thing. It's sharp with the 17" chrome rims and can give you amazing v6power.

I love the OnStar capabilities, sun roof, large large trunk, temperature reading as well as direction of travel on the rear-view mirror. It has all the digital readings too which is nice. It shows miles left on gas in the tank, mpgs, oil life and shows you a small car on screen to let you know if the trunk or doors are open.

For the price that these go for, no improvements. You get way more than what you pay for and it's surprisingly great for a gm. Most gm's are horrible!