2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Best car made

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best car made
By Lori Davenport on

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this car 3 years ago and took many trips in it. It is very comfortable, reliable, and fun to drive. It is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I will purchase another one when I get this paid off. It has everything you could ever want in it and I have never had any problems with it. It is an awesome car and I am proud to own a Pontiac considering I was a Chevrolet Monte carlo person. The Pontiac Gran Prix is the best car made and I would not trade it for anything. The gas mileage I get is amazing. I will buy another one and highly recommend this car to anyone looking to buy a car.

Favorite Features

Integrated phone system, smooth ride, plenty of room inside and the trunk is very big, and it has many safety features and the gas mileage is great. Very dependable car. Stereo system is great to be factory it is a premium sound system.

Suggested Improvements

All of the grand Prixs should come with the items like the stereo system upgrated and a few other small things in the base models.Should come with a remote start and a sophisticated alarm system factory installed.