2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: One of the BEST car on the roa

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan

One of the BEST car on the road today!
By Pontiac GrandPrix on

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After totaling my 2003 Ford Explorer Limited V8 I was looking for a family sized sedan that was good on gas considering that I spent $120.00 on gas a week on my Explorer. When I first saw the grandprix I absolutely loved it. The aggressive front end, flared fenders, and its aggressive stance. I purchased it with 125,000 miles and it drove like it had 25,000 miles on it. Performance is on point, handling is precise, BUT fuel economy was extremely poor. I spent almost the same amount of money on gas as i did with my Explorer. I realize that the vehicle saves gas with 89 and above fuel grade than the lower grade 87. It even improved the performance. Overall this is the best car i ever had!

Its aggressive looking front end, flared front and rear fenders, and its low sitting stance. I call it my mini sports car. (mini as in mini engine) lol

Of course the fuel economy. I went bankrupt from spending so much on gas. The front seats are very uncomfortable. Its like sitting on cardboard with absolutely no support. And lastly a better stereo system. Overall i love it!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review