knock on wood (can't complain)
By can't complain on
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)
I have seen some of the reviews and have to say that either the only people giving the reviews are people who have had probs or i'm extremely lucky. Bought my 01 GP SE 2 years ago with almost 28k on it and now have 70k on it. Only prob was computer needed reset while still under warranty, new radio fuse. I've had no major issues thankfully. I have had some noise occasionally when I start the car which hasn't been figured out but never had a prob starting the car. Gas mileage seems to be getting a little worse with age/more mileage. Piece holding glove box up when opened broke so now it falls out sometimes when opened. That's it...minor at best. I would suggest this car for sure!
Favorite Features
Pick up, speakers are excellent for factory, auto everything, fog lights on the cheaper SE, styling of gear shift, handles great in corners, looks sporty even for a 4 door, dash look and accessories, and probably most of all...reliability.
Suggested Improvements
Cruise should be on a steering wheel. It's annoying having to find the little switch to accelerate/turn on & off when windshield wipers are on. Speaking of which, wipers position slides easily (changes position) when on and using turn signal. Use stronger "stops" for glove box.