Galexy Silver
By thundercat on
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)
I was at the dealership getting a headlight replacement for my 96 Grand Prix, when I saw it. The sky reflected against it's Galexy Silver finish. I peared out the corner of my eye at it's glossy black tires in contrast to cold & very smooth polished alloy wheels. "What a sexy looking sedan." I thought to myself. Test drove it and never got that pitiful headlight replaced. Even though, I only had one year left on the loan, I just had to tell 'thundercat 96' good-bye. Ride is excellent for freeway traveling and seats all passengers comfortablely on extended road trips. Minimal jarring felt from imperfections in the road, if any. Smooth cushy ride.
Favorite Features
Road handling, Suspension and stereo clarity and sound quality. Power and control of the vehicle for it's size.
Suggested Improvements
Driver seat could be improved by going back further.Trunk opening is awkward in comparison to the depth/volume it can accomodate. Could use some better fuel economy, but can't expect much if you purchase a V-6 anyway! Sorry, haven't experienced any windshield distortians.