I like my car but......
By lowlovesu on
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan
I purchased my grand prix gt a few years ago at auction. It had 101tho. miles. The car looked good and ran well at first but then many big issues began coming up. It seems each time it breaks down its at least 300 in repairs, it makes a gosh awful sequel.The belt was replaced twice and it still squeals? Also my gas gauge quit working awhile back . It also has some electrical glitches because random lights on the panel go on for example the low fuel light goes on all the time as well as the oil and coolant lights (even when all these things are changed) and the open trunk light doesn't work at all. Also the car is rusting pretty bad underneath But for 12 yrs old and counting its a decent car!
Favorite Features
Nice sized back seat and trunk, fun to drive, sporty for a sedan, for a four door it looks pretty bad a** , good car for a young driver, its FAST!
Suggested Improvements
A more rust resistant body (my car has more holes forming then I can count I can barely keep up filling them in) , Better electrical, Nicer interior (the all plastic interior detracts from the look of the car) , Better reliability, Better gas mileage.