2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Best Car I've Owned

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GT Coupe (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best Car I've Owned
By eric116 on

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 2dr Coupe

I love this car. I bought it only for $100 dollars back in April after I traded in my 03 impala for it, yes i know I downgraded to a 2000, but the Impala was starting to rust and the Grand Prix had no rust and I've always wanted a GP and it always slipped through my grasp until now. The only problem I have had with the GP is the windsheild has a crack in it, not the big of a problem being that it is not in my line of sight. Plus my ac and heating had a weird problem where the drivers side only blew hot air even with the ac on but the passengers side worked just fine at first but it corrected itself right before summer.

The engine, I love the 3800 Series II motor. I have drove three cars that have the 3800 and i love it. The acceleration is great, I love having a car that can accel to 60mph in only 7 sec(depending on road conditions). I will admit this car is my baby and I will never get rid of it.

The fog light compartments, i had a hard time replacing the fog light bulbs because it couldn't get up to them very easily. Also the headlamp assembly it leaks water on the drivers side and causes the drivers light to be a little dimmer on low beams but no difference on high beams.