2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Great Midsize Coupe!!!
By NYPontiacFan on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

I've had my GP/GTP for over 2 years now, and I still get comments from people on it. Love the looks, outside and in. I wish they added a few extra options like a passenger heated/power seat.

A Nice Balance
By Slee_Stack on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

It's not a vette nor will it ever be regardless of how much money you dump into it. It is, however, a remarkably fast car for a surprisingly low price. As a bonus, you can seat 5 comfortably.

Driving Excitement for me as well.......
By VooDooRay on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

Absolutely the best overall car I have ever owned. I've had quite a few, including older '75 & '89 Corvettes.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
By kdstan on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

I purchased a 2000 Daytona 500 GTP in May of 2001. I have owned 3 Grand Prixs. This is by far the best one that I have owned. It has great looks and acceleration. Has the whole package- great interior and exterior. Cannot wait till the newer body styles come out. Get compliments every day on how great the car looks.

Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Door GT
By Wiggles on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

This vehicle has been a thrill to drive, it really handles well, accelerates well, and is pleasure to drive. The only complaint is an annoying squeek in the dash and the power windows could be a bit more smooth. Everyone comments on how beautiful the Grand Prix is and friends always want to drive it.

Good
By Reggie on 03/11/02 15:52 PM (PST)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe