2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
sick grand prix
By treek on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I have a gold 2000 grand prix gt it is a blast to drive, just wish it had alittle more power after 85 it has had no problems since I have owned it when I first purchased it was quick but now that I have borla exhuast, cold air intake, and reprogamed ecu it screams took mustange gt in quater mile at track

Not too bad.
By Kyle78 on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

So far, I haven't had any real problems with this car. It has 67,000 miles on it and the only problem I have had is with the tail lights not working. I got that fixed at the dealership. No other problems.

My GTP
By cervellione on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

I had a lot of trouble right off the bat with my GTP. With not more than 3000 miles on the car it completely broke down on me. After several trips to the dealership it was finally fixed and I have not had a problem since. I absolutely enjoy the power the car outs out, and the interior cannot be beat. Overall, the grand prix GTP is an outstanding vehicle and my next purchase coming up in about 6 months will be another GTP as well.

2000 GTP
By Jim327 on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Car started out great, suspension soon rode like a 85 towncar, couldn't take a turn at any speed, very "floaty". Dealer said nothing they could do. Went ahead and installed all new suspesion, not a cheap thing. This helped. At 30000 miles, both outer tie-rod end went out. At 38,000 miles, both wheel hubs had to be replaced, due to worn out bearings. Trunk leaked, HUD went out for a while, driver window is intermitent. And now the plastic bolts holding the bumper on are starting to break, causing the car to rattle when going over any bumps. This car has 42000 miles on it. Will be the last American car that I buy for a long time. Unless it is pre '75.

Love It!
By TX Owner on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for 3 years and have not tired of it yet! I make excuses to drive this car - it is so much fun. 3 Tickets to go with it though! I am disappointed in the new car design for 2003 - much smaller and doesn't look as sporty. I love the wide-track design of my car and the pep that it has.

Speed Racer
By morpheus on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

i like this vehicle but it is allittle to slow but i still like it.

pontys
By ponty on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

It is fun to drive due to the handeling, engine performance, with a balanced economy. the style is for 4 people to fit comfortly, and still look like a sports car. This is my second grand prix and I would by another one, a two door version only.

Okay Car
By ginah04 on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned my Grand Prix for approx. 3 years and can't wait to get rid of it for a few reasons. First, I want to say that this car is not all bad. It has great styling and excellent handling. There are a few things I wish I had read up on before purchasing. First, the car has a lot of electronic problems. I have had 4 motors in my windows replaced in only 3 years! The car rattles A LOT in the dash area and the noises are just about impossible to get rid of, also very annoying! I don't drive the car that much (4-5 days a week) and my rotors were pitted after 18,000 miles and had to be replaced.

Pontiac perfect
By Bfelmey on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The 2000 GP GT has been a dream. No complaints at all. Thats hard to say about my other cars.

Awesome
By thehomechicken on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

This car is incredible. It has the get- up-and-go of a sports car, the roominess of a family sedan, and rides like a luxury vehicle.