1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: My Red Pontiac Grand Prix!

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

My Red Pontiac Grand Prix!
By Automan on

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan

I love my car. It is red w/the 3.8 V6 and the decklid spoiler! I love to drive it everywhere. I always get compliments. My car has 77,000 miles on it and I get asked if it is brand new. It has ice cold A/C w/ 5 air vents! I would never trade it in for anything but another new designed Grand Prix. I feel safe and more than comfortable. I was once at a stoplight next to a new mustang, Sorry, but I left him and his pony in the dust!

A/C, safety, performance of the big V6! Acceleration. Comfortable for 5 adults. Center Armrest that has an entry to the trunk. Sportiness on a family sedan! EVERYTHING! I love my car! It is still like new and strong.

The only problem I have ever encoutered was that the windows get stuck rarely, I just take the door panel off and re-adjust the motor. But ither than that, it is PERFECT! I also heard that on the new 2004 Grand Prix, that the center armrest is taken out! PUT IT BACK IN for 2006!