Performance & Practicality
By Love my gtp! on
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 2dr Coupe
This car is serious your bang for your buck! I was either going to buy an iroc-z camaro or the grand prix gtp. I was so glad that I bought the grand prix. It is features everything that car buyers want. Pedal the metal acceleration, descent gas mileage, easy to maintain, fancy features such as leather heated seats, premium sound, supportive seats and interior, as well as good safety ratings. This car has everything. My car now has 133,000 miles on it and has never let me down. It fits five people easily and comfortably. Leg room should be no problem for anybody, nor head room. Overdrive works great on the highway with its AMAZING passing power. If you come across any grand prix, buy one!
Favorite Features
Leather Seats, Heads-Up Display, CD player w/ equalizer, overhead console, supercharged 3.8 engine, heavy-duty 4t65e transmission, leg room, power seat, dual-climate control system, highway gas mileage. Pretty much everything!
Suggested Improvements
GM needs to improve on the gaskets for the 3.8 engines. They all go bad sooner or later. The Climate system should also be improved. Performance isn't cheap when you use the required 93 octane. But what do you expect from something that snaps your head back and gets good gas mileage?