GTP Lover!
By GTPlover! on
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 2dr Coupe
I have owned my GTP for a while now. It is bright red with every option except sunroof. I love it! I would definitaly recommend this car to anybody. I have never had ONE problem with it. The only thing I wanted to replace before it got worse was the tire rod which could happen on any car. The performance is outstanding! Passing power is effortless and cornering is amazing! This car could honestly beat anything out there except for an LT1 or LS1 Camaro or Trans AM. Watch out FORD MUSTANG GT! All in all, if you can find a grand prix gtp, you should HIGHLY CONSIDER buying one! A++++++ PONTIAC!
Favorite Features
Premium Sound System, Leather Upholstery, Power Seat, Equalizer, Audio controls on Steering Wheel, Performance Shifting Button, Dual Air Conditioning Zone, Large interior/car,
Suggested Improvements
I cannot think of any. However, like any other 3.8 v6 or 3.8 v6 supercharger, the engine gets very hot over time. Even when you are not driving it hard. The doors are also very large but it makes it more easier to get out. Especially if somebody is in the backseat. Other than that, NONE!