1997 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Love my Grand Prix!!!

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan - Consumer Review

Love my Grand Prix!!!
By Donnie on

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 4dr Sedan

This is, hands down, the best car I have ever owned! I love this car! It is ellegant, classy, sporty and mean all at the same time!! It has nibble handling and still a smooth comfortable ride. It is mega powerful with tons of off the line torque. The engine is quiet and smooth. I love the way it shifts. It seems to know exactly what gear I want it in and moves there in an instant. I have test driven most cars in it's class and it is NO CONTEST!! I have owned it since it was new and it now has 75,000 miles on it. Never a moments trouble mechanically, and I have driven it harder than anyone would. BUY A GRAND PRIX!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

I like the radio controls on the steering wheel. The sound system is awesome. I love the dash design and the ligting of the controls. Very soothing at night.

I wouldn't change a thing! If I did, I would only take away from perfection. GM, you really did it this time!!! :)