1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Great car

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

SE Coupe (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great car
By djhendricks on

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used in 1998, and it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. I had general maintenance and wear and tear items that I needed done, but overall, no major problems. I currently have over 130,000 miles on it, and it still runs great! I do mostly city driving, and it gets about 20 mpg, usually a little more. I have had a few probs with the blinkers, the switch has went out, and a trusted mechanic said that vehicles with this setup are notorious for that. The car's 12 yrs old though, so some problems popping up isn't unexpected. Auto locks no longer work, and occasionally a problem with door handles, but again, 12 years old. Overall, a great, reliable, and pretty economical vehicle!

Steering wheel radio controls. Orange backlighting on instrument panels. 3.1L V6 is a very good engine, good gas mileage and plenty of power.

Can't really complain as the car is 12 years old. At the time it came out, probably one of the more stylish cars on the road.