1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
decent car
By Tiberious on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Overall, a decent car for the money. GM's quality has improved dramatically. Would rather have a 5 speed stick shift than an automatic.

I love my GTP!
By rebeltag on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

Nothing but fun comes out of my GTP!I love it so much that I joined ClubGP (http://www.clubgp.com) and Chicago Grand Prix Club (http://www.chicagograndprix.net)

Fun Car - Bad repairs
By rickpep on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

I love to drive this car. Power and stering touch are excellent. It just feels good. Hate the repairs though. Every repair has high labor. Batt & alternator design is bad. Antilock sensors needed several replacements. needed 3 alt/batt replacements. manifold gasket replacement and now $2000 oil leak repair. plus a/c just went out. Had to fix sunroff 3 times. But still love to drive it!!!! Wish it held up better.

Nice Car
By 789465132 on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I just bought this car, i had a 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix and i was looking to upgrade, i was able to buy this car for $2200, a every nice deal i could not let down, the car is very clean and runs great, I love to go fast ;)

GTP
By Teferius on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

Fun car to drive, had to replace the brakes,struts, and ball joints. As long as you do regular maintenance it is good.

My Grand Prix SE Coupe
By JJW on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I can't wait to get out and drive my 95 GP.It drives so smooth and crisp. I've owned it for the last 4 years and I'm still not tired of it. It handles well,accelerates with authority,and is a sharp looking car. I keep mine in excellent condition and people constantly ask about it. The interior is very well designed. Everything you need at the touch of your hands. (including the radio controls in the steering wheel) I have never had a problem with this car. NEVER!! A friend of mine has the same car but with 150,000 miles on it. He has only had to replace the alternator. And he beats the crap out of it. Good job Pontiac!

Jake's pontiac review
By jakewilmes on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

The car is very great. The only things that disappoint me is that there isn't as much hp as i would like and the body rips easy.

Fast and Furious Car GTP
By whoa on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

this car is exciting to drive. fast very dependable the color of the car is one of a kind and the leather is so comfortable the exterior is the best part of the car. DUAL EXHAUST AND FACTORY SPOILEr

Good Car
By chicago bob on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Good car. She's seen Florida and back. Replaced trans @70k because of hauling a uhaul. DO NOT HAUL!! Rear brakes giving me trouble. Replaced several times in last 15K. Other than that this car has a good engine if you take care of it. Paint could be better but after 6 Chicago winters, this car has NO RUST!! Great reliable used car for the money.

Beat this, Honda!
By David Johnson on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I recently bought a 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE, I had a 1990 Bonneville SSE, the GP has a smaller engine, but with the DOHC it can beat alot of cars roaming the streets of Richmond.