Used 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

95 3.4L Grand Prix great Car
By James McDaniel

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

Bought this car second hand with 95,000 on it. After a little clean up it turned into a gem. A very fast & fun gem. Had little problems with it (intake gaskets, water pump. The usual air control knobs breaking and console lid. Is very fast and enjoy it every time I drive it to and from work as well as the twists and turns here in the mountains of Virginia. Gets about 22mpg with my foot in it always. Headsup is a great feature as well as the steering controls for the radio. A total 10+ to drive. This car was ahead of it's time in my opinion. I drive it today and people ask me about it and tell me how stylish clean and sporty it is.

Stylish lines, headsup as well as the steering controls for radio.

None to mention that haven't already been addressed.

Great car
By djhendricks

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used in 1998, and it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. I had general maintenance and wear and tear items that I needed done, but overall, no major problems. I currently have over 130,000 miles on it, and it still runs great! I do mostly city driving, and it gets about 20 mpg, usually a little more. I have had a few probs with the blinkers, the switch has went out, and a trusted mechanic said that vehicles with this setup are notorious for that. The car's 12 yrs old though, so some problems popping up isn't unexpected. Auto locks no longer work, and occasionally a problem with door handles, but again, 12 years old. Overall, a great, reliable, and pretty economical vehicle!

Steering wheel radio controls. Orange backlighting on instrument panels. 3.1L V6 is a very good engine, good gas mileage and plenty of power.

Can't really complain as the car is 12 years old. At the time it came out, probably one of the more stylish cars on the road.

used car
By michelcarrasquel

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

i'm from florida and the car came from kansas. Within 2 month i had poor acceleration "It works good most of the time on speed" When my acceleration is working right it has really good torque i added intake and free flow mufflers Worth it!

LOVE MY GTP!
By Gtp_love

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

I Love my Pontiac. The vehicle is very reliable and the problems I do have with it are rare and easy to fix. The handling is awesome and it's a blast to drive. It has plenty of pickup and go. i can't think of anything I don't like about it. This car hasn't left me stranded. The gas mileage is good for the horsepower it has.

Heads up display, steering controls,leather.

None.

perfect
By ski011281

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

driving excitement, everytime i step on the gas it just goes. i had a 95 gp se before the gtp and i am telling you big difference

heads up display