One of the better ones
By The Derelict on
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2dr Coupe
Now pushing 110K have had normal issues; plugs, brake shoes ,rear struts,battery and tires. Only items that were out of normal maintenance was the master cyc. failure and L/R caliper, which hung up and had to be replace. For an American made car it's been a good one. Mileage has been consistent 25-26 MPG. Just now starting to use quart every 1,500 miles (has had oil changed every 3-4K). Really don't want to get another car because I know I won't get one as good as this one has been but know I can't go on too much longer before starter, alternator,cv joints,a/c and expensive stuff starts going. Still maybe better than getting a new car and depreciation.
Favorite Features
Radio controls in steering wheel nice. Only car that I have ever owned that has had that option. Love the red lighted dash.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holder impossible to use. Replaced way too many headlight seal beams due to stone damage.The arm cushion on console is like resting on a rock and is too high-engineer who put that combination together should be shot!