classic's never get old
By epbonney on
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2dr Coupe
The 94 pontiac grand prix I own was purchased from a family member. They are sorry now that they sold the blue comet. This car rides and looks new. It is garaged and kept warm and dry just like my pets. My pontiac runs well and still gets over 20 miles to the gallon on regular gas. It has amazing power and get up and go and it has the standard 3.1 six! I have had occasion to use the total power of the car and it surprises everyone. The handling is close to the bone and steady through all types of weather and road conditions. The styling is still hot and people still look and wonder what new car this is. I was coming back from Atlantic City and played tag with another 94 it was great fun!
Favorite Features
I would say there are so many favorite features on this car. The Styling is still in and exciting. The engine while a six has plenty of power and torque. The dash and drivers compartment is sleek and modern and simple. The suspension really grips the road and holds on in all sorts of weather. Great!
Suggested Improvements
I know I would buy a new version of this car. Sorry that the Grand Prix has gone away from the coupe. The hardware and electical has to be improved and the wide track stance was a good selling point. The use of a standard engine and low body weight gives it speed and acceleration.Bring Gpcoupe back!