1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Reviews

SE 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic - (31 reviews )
stally's
By stally on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

i bought my 1994 grand prix june of 2002 with 106,000 miles i bought because i liked the good looks, it's blk with dual exhaust and a wing real nice looking, to be honest i was affraid to buy a american car with so many miles but so far i put 8,000 miles on it and it runs like new....

1994 Grand Prix SE
By BettyBoop on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Great car to drive. Have had this vehicle for 7 years. Regular maintenance.

Best Ever
By wifmitot on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Got this car used and LOVED it. Drove it 7 years (I'm tough on vehicles), and it eventually crapped out at about 145,000 mi (engine seized - eek). Til then, though, a great ride! quick and agile in traffic. 3.0 was fast off the line. I miss it dearly.

Love it!!!
By lmw on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I purchase my '94 grand prix coupe in '96. I go through brakes often and recently replaced the alternator (140000 mi). Other than that reg. maintenance. I have had nothing but great luck with the vehicle and would buy another one tomorrow.

a piece of junk with flare
By rhatt on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

my wife and i purchased the car new and have been kicking ourselves ever since. knobs and door handles are constantly breaking. transmission will shift down and won't shift back up until car has been shut off and cooled down. a/c just went out. despite what you've read in earlier reviews, the car is doggy. but hey, it looks damn good. anyone wanna buy a car.

Still going
By miah on 07/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

The car has 162,000 miles. The only non- maintenance repair has been an alternator at 150,000 miles. The only complaint is that the car eats brakes, which probably has a lot to do with my personal driving habits. I have never been nice to this car I drive it hard and it still performs like the day I bought it. It will be a sad day when I part with this vehicle.

I love it!
By tonebone69 on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

This car is better than i thought it would be. When i first started looking for a grand prix i was looking for the 3.4ltr. After I could only really find 3.1ltr I decided to drive one. To my surprise this car has an amazing kick. I was happy that this was the 94 so it had the larger 3.1. This car is comfortable as well as fast so i save on my insurance. I recommend this to someone looking for performance for cheap

Add 50% to the price for repairs!
By DWRJR on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Very comfortable car. Nice highway driving. Gas mileage is not the best, but not outragouse for a 6 cyl in a car of this weight. Had to replace the "low profile" headlamps serval times. They cost over $30 each! I want to know who retired early on that design! Terrible quality. Exhaust manifold had to be replace in the first six months!

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Coupe
By tousar on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car two years ago this month with 83000 miles on it. The most major thing to happen was the transmission went out at 90k, costing almost two grand to fix. Other than that, only routine maintainence needed. A nice car; even though my paint job is scratched and faded, I still get comments on how nice it looks. Power is quite decent. All in all, considering the abuse I deal my car, it holds up exceptionally.

good car
By jmarks on 03/09/02 00:35 AM (PST)

good