1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: Great car, inside an out.

1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Review

Great car, inside an out.
By Dylan1980 on

1993 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2dr Coupe

My mom purchased this car when I was little, and I always liked riding in it. Well she gave it to me, when I started high school, and I fixed it up. It is fun to drive, and it's so comfortable. It has good power too. I like how the speakers surround you, I did get a new radio though, I wanted cd player and aux plug. But I got new wheels, because I got tired of the gold color. My grand prix is green, 2 door, and beige interior. Beautiful interior design I might add. The only problem was that the air quit working in the early 20,000's when my mom drove it. We replaced it though it works great now. I had to get a new engine after 146,000 miles. No big deal. I love this car, I'll never give it up.

Favorite Features

Speakers surround you, Such comfortable seats, hot body style, nice interior. And it is very fun to drive. :) I also like how there is a place for sunglasses on the ceiling of the car. it was an extra feature. its a great car, in fact my mom bought a 2004 after this one's engine blew up.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing really, just normal stuff that happened after you have a car for so long. Its a great car :)