1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
Two thumbs up.
By iambatmanx on 11/14/11 11:05 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my '92 Grand Prix SE as my first car, I purchased it for $500. After putting about another $400 into it, it still needs some work done to it, but I absolutely love it. It's a great first car for anyone.

not a good car
By blonde in illinois on 06/11/09 12:03 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

is horrible on gas i have a 1992 grand prix se and it has sad everything gone wrong w/ it not a good 1st car for a teenager way tooo much up keep has way toooo many electrical problems

Fun sporty auto
By santabarbara on 04/07/07 01:06 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Bought this used for my son, but ended up driving it myself for the past 5 years. Is fast and powerful. It has been great transportation with low maintenance. A good buy.

Love my Pontiac
By Lisa on 05/01/05 15:18 PM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I have been blessed with my Pontiac Grand Prix. I bought my car in 1998 when it only had 27,000 miles on it. Now, in 2005, it has 195,00 and has never given me any problems other than the usual maintenance issues. I have had to replace the altenator 2x and a few hoses and bulbs ... nothing major. My car whose name is Prixie has been very good to me. I look forward to getting a new Grand Prix when she finally gives out.

'92 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
By OWEN on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

THE VEHICAL DRIVES NICE AND THE ENGINE SOUND INCREDIBLE. I BOUGHT THE CAR AT 10 YEARS OLD AND THERE WERE ONLY A FEW PROBLEMS WITH IT. THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS STUCK ON THE STRUTS WERE SHOT THE BRAKES WERE COOKED AND THE SPEEDOMETER AND E-BRAKE WERE BROKEN. OTHER THAN THAT THE CAR IS GREAT IT HAS GREAT PICK-UP AND WAS GREAT AS A FIRST CAR.

It's just my opinion
By Jami on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I have had my Pontiac for almost a year and the only problem I have ever had with it was replacing a costly fuel pump. The only other complaint that I could have is the rather large tires that these cars have.....16 inche tires are expensive, I found out when we went to by snow tires. I almost fainted in the tire store when they said it would be over 400.00 dollars. It seems rediculus to me, I'm just glad they aren't any bigger. And have you ever tride to change the battery in one of these cars, yeah right you can't even see the battery and it makes it a pain when you try to jump start them.

'92 Grand Prix SE Coupe
By JustinS on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

A problem I have experienced with my Grand Prix is while I am driving in the dark with my high beams on, they often shut themselved off. Now if it weren't for my fog lights (which turn on automatically when the high beams shut off) I wouldn't be able to see at all. Other than that there have only been a few small problems, but the car is great and I love it. It's fun to drive, and it's sporty looking too.