2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Am model:
Cool Ride
By JohnWill on 12/15/08 13:44 PM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

As with any other Pontiac I have owned I am well pleased. It's a hot looking car and the one I have has leather and all the bells and whistles on the inside. Gas mileage is surprisingly good and it's pretty fast on the get go. No creaks or rattles and the sound system is good. Great little sporty ride.

Awesome GT1
By Harley_Devil on 03/26/08 22:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome car!! Fun to drive, love the look and feel. I've owned my GT1 for 2 years and have never had any issues or regrets about purchasing it. I love the large trunk and rear folding seats, but have found the trunk opening to be a little on the small side. The sound system is great and I love to open the sunroof on warm days. The Ram-Air hood and engine are a great addition to the car and the hood scoops give it such a sporty and fast look.

Wow
By lea on 09/17/07 11:33 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought a Grand Am GT and I love it compared to my other car (Ford Focus) I love the power it has in it. And the system is awesome in it. It will beat my boyfriends car now. I wouldn't change anything.

Pontiac Grand Am GT1
By David on 02/18/07 04:14 AM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Grand Am GT, the first was a 99 and was in a $7500 worth of damage accident with a child in the back. It held up perfect! very solid car. I never had any problems. Now I have the 2005 GT1 and am even happier! I have driven with friends in there Honda's and they continue to say "American cars break down and Japanese cars, never" but the truth is, if you do your homework and read reviews, that is not true, they actually need servicing too, and the $$$ they put into it to preform like mine, haha. My car out classes anything next to it except for an Eclipse w/turbo I tried to race and a Corvette. I plan to add to the engine to enhance it more, the handling is perfect. Go Pontiac!

Great buy for performance
By Daniel Goosen on 06/06/06 20:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome car for the money, solid and fun to drive. I have owned three Grand Prix's 97 to 2000. This is the first Grand Am GT1, great little car with great get up and go!

Awesome Car
By Grand_Am on 11/07/05 20:09 PM (PST)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive! It has the look and feel of a sports car. What a performance machine! I feel like I'm inside a cockpit when I'm driving it! Mine has hoodscoops, RamAir V6, Rear aerowing spoiler, Monsoon Audio system, power sunroof, XM satellite radio, and many extras. Sometimes people try to race me at stop lights. I am extremely impressed with this car. It makes me feel like a new woman. I can't stop admiring it. Grand Am GT.

Joe's smokin' GT
By JOE LEMING on 10/12/05 06:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It's nice to be back in a pontiac! I just love everything about this car. It's style, it's power, it's price!!! I got a 2005 leftover cheap!!!!!!!!!!! And it is a smokin' thing of beauty. We should start a pontiac gt club! Mines white-w/tan interior real sharp. Love to all owners... Big joe

Nice
By Charlie on 07/09/05 13:02 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. It exceeded my expections. It has good power and great traction. The car inside and out look great. The Ram Air system is great with this car. A bigger engine like a small V8 would be nicer addition with the Ram Air system.

Great cute car
By Jessica on 07/03/05 15:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car 2 months ago and love the car. Very comfortable, and easy to drive for my self.

my grand am
By scott on 05/22/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

solid, reliable car. looks great, performs really well. definitely fun to drive and still gets good gas mileage (I've averaging like 26-27 with a mix of city and highway driving)