2003 Pontiac Grand Am Consumer Review: Quick and Rock Solid

2003 Pontiac Grand Am - Consumer Review

SE1 Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Quick and Rock Solid
By Gran AM Owner on

2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE1 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE V6 and i am so glad i bought this car. It has been very good for me it's quick really quick and with the stuff i do to it i'm surprised it hasn't broke in two. It hasn't had any problems except last week the fuel pump went out which for your information is really common for Pontiac Grand Am's Chevy Malibu's of 99-03 and Olds-mobile Alero's it's just a chronic problem just like nissan's and brake failure anyway my dads slammed the car into a curb going 40 in ice and nothing happened to it didn't even get out of alignment tell me one car that does that i could keep going on but i don't have enough space but for quality and performance this is the best car.

Favorite Features

I love the stereo system my friend has a 300zx with a full blown custom system and mine is still louder and the speakers have not cracked at all. Also the speed for a four door sedan is unbelievable and it's handling is better and faster than my friends Z car and that says something.

Suggested Improvements

I would say for one the fuel pump it's an expensive fix and to make it more gas friendly other than that great car