Mistake!
By Ashley on
2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
ONE owner. I bought new 10/2002 happy to have a new car. Headliner fell down 5X in the first 6 mos, then brake pads (every 4 mos & a few calipers) Owner of 5 cars in my life, ONLY 1 has done this, hmm?? Driver, doubt it. Then 2007 big ticket repairs, Dex-Cool ruined hoses, gaskets, manifolds THEN I find out about the Class Action Lawsuit too late to file my repairs. Also replaced many other parts. Do I go on? Not only did I pay of $24K new I have about $8K in repairs. Sell? find out about GM's extreme depreciation, I could not get this nightmare off my hands! 2010 with a 155K mi & needs 3K more in repairs to run, I can't give this car away at this point! Buy a GM, NEVER AGAIN!
Favorite Features
Exterior Color White, SEVERAL LARGE hail storms, NOT one ding. A deer ran into the Driver side mirror and door while I was stopped, not a scratch, but did knock the mirror off. No rust or corrosion anywhere, very few hood chips from driving debris. For a crap engine the exterior has held up GREAT!
Suggested Improvements
None really, maybe Chevy can improve upon the mistakes but I will not be buying another GM to find out.