2003 Pontiac Grand Am - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Am model:
Great car!
By jtrout on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a really fun car to drive, my second GA, the last one I had required minimal maintenance and I got 170k miles out of it. Great goodies and price to beat! Would reccomend this car to anyone looking for performance and value in a mid size.

I love my 2003 GrandAM GT!
By Raymondray on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT1 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I got A GrandAM GT1 Sedan,fully loaded. I love the leather seats! I got a beautiful color,"Polo Green Metallic" Which gleams beautifully when the sun hits it. I got the "Moonsoon" sound system which I highly reccomend,the best stock sound system I have ever heard. The 6 cylinder isvery quick,and with the "Ram Air" I got plus I put a K&N perfomance air filter in,it has about 200 horse power,and I have timed my car zero-60 in about 7.5 seconds! Good horse power for a V-6,I can remeber years ago when V-8's had 200 horse power. Over all a great car,I give it a 10!!

GT 4dr SC/T
By new buyer on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Got the car for 22450 before rebates. TMV was 22600. It's a black 4dr GT with the SC/T package, leather seats, sunroof, and it looks great. Considered the GT1 but the XM radio receiver looks pretty bad centered on the roof in front of the sunroof. So far I'm pleased with the car, although I've only had it for about a month.

Try a Dodge Stratus instead
By Bob Westerman on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle pales in comparison to others in its class. Think carefully before purchasing one - just because it is a few $ cheaper does not make it the better buy.

Sweet family of GA's
By pimpedoutpontiac on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We owned a 97 ga gt that was rolled and it saved my brother and aa few friends lives. He now has a 98 se. I have a 95 se 5spd that i love and will never get rid of. I am goin to get a newer ga soon and still have my 95 too. My mom got a 2002 GA GT this year and it is awsome i have more fun driving it then i do in my car.

Great Car!!!
By JDogg27 on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE1 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Love the pickup the 2.2 manaual has.Very great design and good sound.Just a very sharp looking car.

The Grand Am GT is AWESOME!!
By Tweety on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle drives like a dream. It's very easy to handle.

Excellent Car!!!
By Pontiac Grand Am GT on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought our first Grand Am GT. Its an excellent car, thats fun to drive. Other Grand Am owners say its reliable and maintance is minimal. I highly recommend this car!

GAGT
By ROB_ROB on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my GAGT. It handles like no other car I've driven for its price. Off the line my car took my friends c230 'kompressor' (manual) to the cleaners, not to mention his Celica GTS before that. I got my car fully loaded for under $24,000. What a deal! At 70MPH my engine is doing about two thousand RPM, its a heavy car and it shows on the freeway...I can hardly feel the wind. Only bad thing is the governor...but then again, who needs to go faster than 115 MPH when the car can get you there before you know it.

Passenger Side Crash
By crashkid on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2-dr GRAm GT (Black). While driving on the hwy a woman started coming in my lane. When I swirved to miss her I lost total control of my vehicle (Steering and Brakes !) hitting the contrete barrier on the hwy, crossed 4 lanes of traffic before I was hit in the psgr side door by a F-150 truck at 70mph. No one was with me, that person would have been dead. My "drivers cage" held up The psgr door was pushed over to the console. I do not visually remember hitting the wall or by the truck but I do remember the feeling of the brakes pulsing (ABS) and not being able to stop, and cranking the steering wheel with no control.