2002 Pontiac Grand Am Consumer Review: been great so far!

2002 Pontiac Grand Am - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

been great so far!
By alan2123 on

2002 Pontiac Grand Am SE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We have owned this car since it was brand new. it now has 209400 miles on it! I've out in an alternator, window wiper motor, and a new ignition. it still needs a couple things, like a new indicator switch because it makes a ticking noise while off, but for how long it's lasted and the little work its needed, it has been a great car! it still runs great, and I'll probably get it up to 250000 miles before I sell it.

I don't have any of the options, and I don't really have any favorite features. I got the base car with the 4cyl. and automatic trans. it goes pretty fast though, and is decently comfortable. I guess if I had to pick a favorite feature it would be the engine. decent power, great gas mileage, and it's really durable.

nothing really. I better indiator switch would've been nice, and a radio with all the leds working. but that's it really. as long as you let the car warm up before driving it, it can last a really long time. I'm hoping for a few more years and a few more miles even though I'd love to have a new car.