A pretty good car
By humphrey on
1994 Pontiac Grand Am GT 4dr Sedan
I bought it new. It had some small problems during warranty period, like the plastic seat belt anchor cover didn't install correctly (just needs to be pushed in), signal lamp socket got higher resistance than normal (one bulb is dimmer than the others) fuel injector wire loose, intake gasket leak, power window express down stopped working, front rotor warpped. All been taken care under warranty. After warranty expires, the things I replaced are battery and CD player. I think both were my fault, I left a the battery on charge and forget all about it. CD player won't take CD in cold weather, so I took it apart, it never worked afterward. The OEM CD player module was made in Japan.
Favorite Features
The car sticks on road surface with OEM tires, no matter how fast you are going. The fastest I got on this car is 105mph. The paint is excellent.
Suggested Improvements
Don't buy bridgestone tires, the car feels like as it was on ice skate after I replaced 4 tires with RE930. GM should use better interior material and ultimately, use better quality parts.