1991 Pontiac Grand Am 2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1991 Pontiac Grand Am - Consumer Reviews

LE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Grand Am model:
Love It
By Airhead2006 on 10/25/05 17:24 PM (PDT)

1991 Pontiac Grand Am LE 4dr Sedan

I really like this car. I bought it a year ago with 104K and it now had 120K. It has never given me any trouble. The only thing i can complain about is the 2.5L doesn't have much power and the fenders aren't very strong. Somebody bumbed my front fender with thier hip and it bent like a popcan. I like how it drives- smooth and nice. The a/c works really good. I put some Pontiac alloy wheels on it to replace the hub caps because they kept falling off on my gravel road. Otherwise this car has been really reliable and i can't complain.

Awesome Car
By faderpontiac on 08/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Pontiac Grand Am LE 4dr Sedan

I raced a 2002 Honda Civic EX with 138 hp and dusted him! This car is extremely comfortable and the ride is extremely smooth. The tranny will shift to any gear as soon as you move the center shift lever.

can't all cars be made this good?
By tashink on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Pontiac Grand Am LE 4dr Sedan

RELIABLE mostly trouble free. Did not need major items, wheel bearings, heater, and ignition parts until after 180,000 miles.Good starter in cold MN winters. Rode well in long trips. Steady 28 mpg throughout the years. Paint job excellent condition yet. Interior basic and functional. Sat four winter-clothed men comfortably.