2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:
2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible
By stkelly on 09/07/09 07:54 AM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased new 2 months ago, 2 k miles so far, on dealer visit. Couple of small rattles that were easily cleared up. Other than that, lots of fun, best convertible that I have owned, quiet, looks great, decent performance.

My Little Red Convertable
By Joyce on 08/08/09 09:19 AM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible New GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my car, poor gas mileage, wish there were other extras, such as memory seats, warning buzzer when backing up, warning buzzer when a car is in you blind spot. I also miss a compass. Blue tooth can only connect to one carrier service.

I love my Pontiac
By jitensha jin on 08/07/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first convertible. I love the hardtop convertible. Can't figure out why GM chose to drop the Pontiac line.

Great car
By dise on 04/13/09 14:26 PM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible New GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Drove this car 200 miles the 2nd day and averaged 26.4MPG driving 65 MPH. Car is excellent and will be fun when can put the top down. Workmanship excellent.

Fun to Drive
By bobandsherry on 03/27/09 19:14 PM (PDT)

2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible New GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wife wanted a convertible, moving from Infiniti G35 coupe. She wanted hard top so that really limited selection. No, the G6 isn't a G35, but it also costs about 30-35% less. That said, the G6 is still plenty car to get person from point A to point B with plenty of pick-up and go. In Midwest, being able to drive in snow is even more a necessity than dropping the top in summer, G6 handles GREAT in snow with stock tires. G6 is sporty, functional and fun to drive - can't wait for summer. No problems.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible in VA is:

$141 per month*