2008 Pontiac G6 Consumer Review: Nice car but lacking important

2008 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Review

Value Leader Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/1SV)

Nice car but lacking important qualities
By aregister11 on

2008 Pontiac G6 Value Leader 4dr Sedan w/1SV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Overall a nice car; comfortable, decent pick-up for a 4 cyl car, and nice radio with mp3 jack. I think that the exterior makes the car look more expensive than it is. My big problems with this car is the lack of keyless entry and the fuel economy. There is only one keyhole on the drivers door and it only unlocks that door-a big pain with full hands. Also I only get about 21mpg which is a big let down to me. I feel like I'm filling up all the time. I'm glad it's a lease. I miss my 06 Hyundai Elantra; it was cheaper had keyless entry and much better fuel economy. My advice - check other cars in this price range before buying, you may feel that you get more for your money.

MP3 jack, nice interior cloth, comfortable, and nice feel to all of the buttons. Also, OnStar is nice, but only while it's free.

Keyless entry, or at least more than one keyhole that only opens the drivers door! Better fuel economy, especially these days!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By detroitcadtech
on 10/20/14 11:29 AM (PDT)

My 4 cylinder has the keyless entry. Dont knock a vehicle if you dont buy it with the add on features. Not the manufacturers fault.