2008 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:
I Live In My Car
By Reeds-Kevin on 11/12/09 12:36 PM (PST)

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car rocks! I have been looking for a 4dr for a while and one day I just decided to check out the 2dr...It was awsome!! Not to mention a 6'3" guy like me fit in it perfectly. and when you sit down, it feels bigger inside than it looked from the outside. It rides nice and road noise is minimal.

My dream car
By Ann on 07/29/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Fell in love with this car from the day I saw it. I did hear many complaints regarding the sunroof and water leaking from it, so I decided to go for the 2008 Coupe GT model. I've had it for 1 month and totally love the way it drives. It has an amazing power and it's very appealing. I've had people come to ask me what kind of car it is. There're not too many G6 coupes here in FL, so it's head- turner everywhere I go. It motivates me to go anywhere!

Excellent G6
By ThomasM on 04/22/09 20:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i recently got my g6 after I turned 16, and it's been awesome to drive. The engine is peppy and quick. I'm 6'1 with long legs, and was skeptical about getting a coupe, but this car is very comfortable in the front and back. Extremely stylish exterior, i get compliments all the time. Just a few problems. Gas mileage kinda sucks, (18 mpg city). If you drive push the gas hard just one your whole tank of gas is gone. Often the air conditioning smells of coolant..? Also, back tires spin out very easily. Besides that, the car is awesome. Suspension is smooth and allows very quick and sharp turns easily.-- Beautiful Car

Great Car.
By kenny on 06/04/08 09:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a sleek black beauty G6 GT Coupe about 2 weeks ago. I chose it over a accord coupe, altima coupe and a Mustang. This car is a head turner and is so fun to drive. Just took it on a trip to Florida and had so much fun driving it.If your looking for a nice sporty coup that avg. 31 mpg on my trip to Florida at 75mph. this is the car for you. I know I made the right decision. Also not many on the road like the other coupes. everyone loves it.

Great car
By Dan on 03/15/08 19:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for a coupe so I checked out Nissan, Honda and Toyota. They all were ok but something just didn't feel right with any of them. I was driving past a Pontiac dealer and spotted the G6 coupe and it was love at first sight. It had everything I was looking for and more. Once I took a test drive and talked price I was sold. I paid $8-10,000 LESS than I would have paid for the Nissan, Honda or Toyota. Once I started driving it and checked my gas mpg I couldn't believe it. On the highway I'm getting 28-30 mpg and city is 23-25 mpg and it isn't even broken in yet!! As a added benefit the car is made in the USA, it looks like American workers can do a good job too.

Nice vehicle
By Skipper on 01/14/08 17:34 PM (PST)

2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had the vehicle about 3 months and am very satisfied with it. This car has a phenomenal stereo system and I love having steering controls for the radio. The ride is smooth, a little bumpy at times, steering is tight and comfort is nice. Overall I would recommend the vehicle. Gas mileage is my main concern on this vehicle, as I expected it to do better. Getting around 22 in city and anywhere from 23-30 on highway. I think if the tank were larger I wouldn't feel like I was always stopping for gas.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.