Used 2007 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews - 227 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Pontiac G6

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

2 2007 g6 1 4 door 1 2 door convertible
By chunk

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

First car we bought brand new. It now has 41,000 on it and knock on wood not one problem. It has the pano roof which now needs minor adjustment for wind noise no water leaks. We like this car so much we went out and got the same year convertible we like this car as much. I will suggest getting ice and snow tires for the winter.

roofs body style and interior room

no chrome platted almn. rims they rust and leak air.

i love my g6
By letty

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my g6 for 2 months and i absolutely love it. i just came back from summer vacation and drove from corpus christi tx to orlando florida and back.my car did wonderful, i wouldn't want to have anything else.

style and safety features on car

MP3 hookups. Gas mileage in the city is not so great with a V6. I average 19 in the city. High way is fantastic though, averaging around 30 mpg.

Love to Hate Pontiac G6 GT Convertible
By Linda

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Always wanted a convertible, husband pushed me to get hard top retractable for safety reasons. I have really enjoyed the look, the feel, and the convertible. Several draw backs in the build mechanically. Replaced the front rotors twice already, 57,000 miles now replacing the water pump and soon will need to replace the intake manifold. Live in country, roads rough, but not abusive. Had collision with a dear and was amazed at the little damage caused and appreciative of how safe I felt. Cost to fix was very high, front bumper and headlamps, cost 7000. Covered under insurance, however very high. Brake pads seem to go often, every 3-4 months, don't live on big hills like in PA either.

Exterior design. Durability for accidents. Oil percentage feature. Retractable top. Two tone color concept.

Brake design for less wear. control button on door opener to put top down or one button push without holding. Better mechanical stability. Water pump, intake manifold,airbag service issue (this shouldn't ever be an issue), Interior design to make full back seat, tire choices extremely limited.

Great car!
By Angela

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car for about a year and a half now and I have absolutely no complaints! I bought it with 32,000 miles as it was a rental car, but it looks great, runs perfectly, and the 3.5l V6 is perfect. Such a fun, sporty car to drive. I love it! I don't know what everyone else is complaining about.

Exterior looks, red dash lighting, backseat leg room, big trunk, rear spoiler.

Windshield wiper controls were hard to get used to and cushier seats. Not very important, but that's all I can think of.

Good car for little cost
By mjswan

2007 Pontiac G6 Value Leader 4dr Sedan w/1SV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought mine used for a song. Perfect car for commuting 25 miles with mostly LA freeway traffic. Gas mileage is very good if you drive reasonably. In the first year I put on 35,000 miles and hav no complaints about quality or drivability. My wife thinks it looks better than most of the smaller sedans on the road--it doesn't look like everything else out there. Overall a very underrated car.

You can buy them pretty cheap, good mileage, fairly comfortable.

Radio can't be replaced with after- market unless you want to lose the engine info, fuel mileage, outside temp, etc. The six speed transmission on the new ones would be nice, but the four speed certainly does the job.