2007 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:
To my surprise!!
By carolyn stack on 06/01/06 08:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love driving my new G6 convertible it has great pickup. it's fun to drive, i can talk on my cell phone with the top down and hear perfectly clearly. The wind resistance is awesome. i think it has to do with the front windshield..i was also surprised at the truck space with even with the top down. i love that it is a hard top, it maykes all the difference, even with the top of it has a ton of room inside back and front and its very stylish

got to love it
By steve on 05/30/06 04:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GTP 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

fun to drive easy handling good on gas especially on highway. plenty of pep but not overpowering. only feature didnt like was the on and off dash lights.

smooth
By steve on 05/24/06 01:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 Value Leader 4dr Sedan w/1SV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

don't like dash lights that come on and off. drivers seat a little uncomfortable but handles road great , good fuel mpg if ypu keep it at 60-85 hwy

Fun Convertible!
By hawkee on 05/19/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had this vehicle for a couple of weeks and so far I really like just about everything about it a lot! My only wish is that it would have a more 'exciting' interior and not use so much hard cheap looking plastic. However, overall I'm very pleased with my purchase. A hardtop convertible for just over $31,000 is a great deal in my book!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.