Used 2007 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:

Get a G6 and live!
By Marc B

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car to improve my MPG for work and play. Advertised at 20 City and 30 Hwy, this is a solid car that is fun to drive so far. I am about 6'1" and can sit very easy in the front or back. Zippy V-6 will make you drive more aggresively if you are not careful...life is short, live it! I got mine well equiped for under 20K.

Engine (V6), XM radio, comfortable seating, great sporty look for a family sedan!

None yet...still to new to me.

Good value
By maa

2007 Pontiac G6 Value Leader 4dr Sedan w/1SV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got a good price on this and needed a commuter car. It is peppy for a 4 cylinder and roomier than others in its class. The seats are comfortable and it is easy to see out of. This thing flies when I get it on the open highway. I am getting keyless entry put in aftermarket - can't believe it did not come with this

Nice design, speed

3 missing items 1) keyless entry 2) cruise control 3) ipod input. I can live without 2 and 3, but #1 is horrible if you are used to keyless entry considering only the driver's door has a key lock.

Back to Pontiac
By 85cieraholiday

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the car that got us back into a Pontiac after our Honda Civic was totaled. The Pontiac has the 3.5L V6 that is fast as all heck and the interior is comfortable with nice buckets and power everything standard. Ours has the remote starter that is great on cold New England mornings. We get many comments on our Pontiac, something that never happened with our 2000 Civic. This a family car for people who miss the fun of driving.

Power, interior room, all of the usual power things (windows,locks,etc) are standard. Cool temp display on radio, standard cd player.

Why isn't the Pontiac nameplate on the dashboard?

I Love It
By deb

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a G6 Convertable in Iowa in Jan. 06- talk about faith! It was quieter to drive than a Camry and more fun than an Accord!! This car has been a wonderful drive for my husband and I! It is a solid and dependable drive and even is comfortable for 4 adults and a Yellow Lab dog!! The mileage is impressive and handles solidly! Thank You GM!

Satellite radio and deluxe sound system

Standard leather seats and a trunk capable of handling luggage as well as the top.

You get so much for your buck
By 2kwik

2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

How do I love thee, let me count the ways. Last week I purchased a used 2007 Pontiac G6. She's a beautiful black sedan with chrome wheels that has bought me nothing but smiles. The car is sharper than a bag of thumbtacks, flies down the highway like a rocket ship, sips gasoline and handles like it is on rails. I receive at least one comment daily about the styling alone! This car is miles ahead of its competition in terms of what it offers for the money. The four cylinder is quite capable of getting you where you need to go without too much waiting. Usually when there is a four cylinder and a six offered in a car, the former crowd complains.Here both crowds sit back in their with evil grins!

17 inch wheels and after market wheels..pure genious! Sound system is wonderful. The car feels like a cockpit and I feel like Maverick. You wear this car!

Cup Holder, stereo controls on the steering wheel for all models and oh yeah...flight capabilities.