2007 Pontiac G6 Consumer Reviews 22

2007 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:
First Convertible
By First Pontiac on 08/27/06 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We are extremely happy with our purcahse. No problems with the top, works perfectly every time. The car is a great cruiser, it is not a sports car. Power is adequate, the car is heavy at 3800 lbs, has good ride with minimal body shake and seats are very comfortable. The car is extremely quiet with the top up and with the top down conversations can be had without yelling. The car is gorgeous with the top down and looks just like the coupe with the top up. Every time we take the car out we receive compliments on its looks. The only issue we had was the door striker was misaligned, but the dealer took care of that in 30 minutes. We would highly recommend the car.

To"buy or not to buy"
By Danny on 08/25/06 22:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Found this to be a smooth riding car and well built. No squeaks when going over bumps and the vehicle felt "solid".

convertible
By mamamia on 08/17/06 13:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car for one month, it has spent 8 days of this in the shop for a rattle in the dash. It seems someone forgot to put some of the parts together. Other than that, I love the car, it handles great, is extremely comfortable, and gets great gas mileage. My husband also really likes the car and loves the way it handles. We drove 6 different convertibles before settling on this one because we can take another couple with us if we want to, this is not an option with any other car we looked at. I also get a lot of looks with this car. I have even had people pull up beside me on the interstate to look at the car. Would I buy one again, yes.

with just 9 days and 1300 miles
By VAGATOR on 08/05/06 12:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It is a lot of fun to drive. I do worry about all the moving parts in the top operation, but no problems so far. I like the milage I get, but there can be a big difference depending on drivers. My wife is a "jack rabbit" take off person. I reset the MPG computer the other day. After two days of just her driving, she was only getting 17 MPG. I reset it and I drove it for two days and got 26 MPG. If I start making her buy her gas, maybe she will keep that lead foot under control :)

Great hard top convertible
By Tim on 08/02/06 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've loved the Lexus SC but felt $65,000 out of my price range for what I wanted. Security and wondering if and when someone would cut a hole in the top was my hold back on a convertible and having it for winter. Just happened to see a G6 in a parking lot and checked it out on line and found a car for $31000 that did just what I needed. It really needs a place to lock items in when parked and one touch button top operation would be great. Liked the electric blue but found it was only available in 06 and put out the blue gold which I don't care for color wise. Odd they made the prototype electric blue and cancel the color for 07. I love the car anyway.

Nice Car for under 30K
By JC on 08/01/06 18:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned the car for a few weeks now and everything seems to be fine. I do a lot of Highway driving so gas mileage has been good just like my previous car and it is more comfortable that my Toyota Camry which I found extremely surprising. As far as the interior it looks like cheap plastic but like most other cars in the same class and I am not rough on my cars so it should last a long time. If you live in a hot & sunny area I would suggest buying an $8 magic sun-shade due to the fact the dash board is Foam like plastic and you would not want your dashboard to crack. Other than that I am pretty impressed for this is my first brand new car I have ever owned.

Fun car!
By G-6 Hardtop converti on 07/28/06 05:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have really enjoyed our G-6 Hardtop convertible. It has been so much fun to have a fun car at a reasonable price.

G6 GT - cheap fun
By David on 07/26/06 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

For what I paid it's a very nice car. Not as fast as my Monte Carlo but is very nice. I love the seats and sun roof. Nice little car. XM Radio is the best feature in the car and I hope you get it.

Hot convertible
By Tex on 07/19/06 18:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love driving to and from work wiht the top down. It has been over 100 degrees this summer, and yet even with the top down, I can feel the AC....The look is great, and the fun doesn't stop...I hvae the GTP with the bigger engine, and it has plenty of get up and go - sacrificing some MPG in the process

I like the retractable hard top
By ugh lee on 07/15/06 19:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

As the owner of an older Ford Mustang convertible, it is so nice to not be worried about having to replace the top every 5-7 years. The interior is amazingly roomy nad safe . We have three kids and the back seat will comfortable seat tehm as they get older (the 11 yr old boys are not much shorter than my average height wife) and the front seat is real safe with the dual stage air bag (one heck of an improvement over two pint seat belt and no air bags in the older car). It's also quiet and comfortable with the top down! Heated seats are a great way to increase top-down time in the Fall.