2007 Pontiac G6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G6 model:
Not even in the market for a new car!
By TinTop on 10/07/06 06:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It was a dark and stormy night....reallly! Not a fit night to be out, but we couldn't resist test driving the 2007 Pontiac G6 GT convertible. It handled so well in the rain. Who knew a convertible could be so quiet? Now the only test, was to wait for the rain to stop and drive with the top down. It was a cool 58 degrees, but with the heated seats and a bit of feet heat, we were in heaven. Style, Comfort, Handling, Sporty, enough get up and go without being a gas hog. SOLD! Loving every minute.

Fun Car for 2nd Childhood
By Michigan Bob on 10/04/06 22:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I are retired and traded in our Chrysler 300 to purchase this Fun (2nd) car. So far it is everything we hoped it would be. It has great acceleration, handling and braking. We feel safe because of the Stability Control System and the side impact air bags. The 8 speaker Monsoon system sounds great with controls on the steering wheel. We love the fact that it's a hard top in the winter. Everyone we see wants one including our daughter who is out looking for one now. It draws looks everywhere we go especially when putting the top up or down. We are getting 3 miles per gallon over what the sticker said and the price was under 30K. Can't beat it.

Great car!
By Teresa on 09/19/06 07:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased this car for value and the fact that it was a hard-top convertible. It has been awesome! The car drives great and is well designed both on the interior and exterior. It is fun to drive and I always get attention!

Ideal Car for Anyone!
By Drew on 09/16/06 12:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The G6 offers everything for anyone. With all the great models, who could resist? The 2007 GT model was for me. The 225 horsepower 3.5 liter V6 and spacious interior makes for a well rounded car. The smooth transmission is solid and creates excellent fuel economy. I enjoy this car much better than anything before, including my wife's 2006 Honda Accord. This is my first domestic automobile, and I am impressed. Contrary to belief, the build quality on my auto is very high.

pleasantly surprised
By danny boy on 09/14/06 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The hardtop,convertible sold me on the car as well as the looks of the car.Driving the car I found it to be very "tight".I could not hear any squeaks as I went over bumps.The steering wheel is a little"tight" but once you realize this it is easy to overcome when turning the wheel.I like the car and the style. I'm glad I purchased it.

My 2007 G6 convertible
By MaryAnnMiller on 09/12/06 19:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I got my 2007 convertible sept 9th and so far i just love it . my husband loves it also . it is a pleasure to drive we only got to ride with the top down on the day we got it , it's rained everyday since !!!It looks and drives like no other car we have ever owned . the only thing that we have found so far that anoys us is the windows rubbing on the rubber mouldings . my husband put some silicone on them and it stopped . we love the interior it's so rich looking..

G6 Convertible 3.9 6 cyl. great car
By S. Ennis on 09/05/06 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great for older people. Gives you the feeling of being young again. Drives very well, good gas milage and gets lots of attention. Roomy interior. The 3.9 has plenty of power. Easy to get in and out of. Always wanted a convertible and now have one plus a coupe all in one. I tried several sports cars and had to have help getting out until the G6.

Awesome!
By Michelle on 09/02/06 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

What a great Car! Hot, comfortable, fun and compared to other vehicles with similar features, it's relatively inexpensive.

Great car, good ride
By Robert Cacciotti on 08/31/06 16:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Car is very easy to get in and out. Seats are great, one of the best seats that I have sat in. 3.9 liter motor runs very well. Top works great. Best of all it does not have a dollar sign on the hood i.e. benz, bmw, lexas, Volvo ect. For the money great buy in my book.

First Convertible
By First Pontiac on 08/27/06 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We are extremely happy with our purcahse. No problems with the top, works perfectly every time. The car is a great cruiser, it is not a sports car. Power is adequate, the car is heavy at 3800 lbs, has good ride with minimal body shake and seats are very comfortable. The car is extremely quiet with the top up and with the top down conversations can be had without yelling. The car is gorgeous with the top down and looks just like the coupe with the top up. Every time we take the car out we receive compliments on its looks. The only issue we had was the door striker was misaligned, but the dealer took care of that in 30 minutes. We would highly recommend the car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.