This is a fun car!
By Terry on
2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I was attracted by the design and the fact that it is GM. I guess I want GM to succeed. I looked at all the similar Japanese models & domestics, even looked at a LaCrosse. This is a replacement for my '00 Intrigue that I loved, so the LaCrosse seemed about just right. After 3 wks I have over 2200 mi. on the G6 and I have no major complaints about it so far. With GM employee discount, $1K for being an Olds owner, & points on my GM card, I paid about $20K for this G6 GT that had a sticker price of about $28K. I hope after 30K mi., I'm not disappointed. Time will tell. The dealer experience was great; they went out of their way to find me the exact car I wanted, brought it from 200 mi. away.
Favorite Features
Exterior & interior design! Not overdone like the Grand Prix. I can't stop looking at this car. It's very tasteful, sort of European. GM, I think you're finally starting to get it. Why has it taken forever? Fit & finish are fine. Excellent handling! Engine is powerful enough. Love the remote start!
Suggested Improvements
GM, redesign the tail lights. While you're at it, redesign the sun visors; they don't fold flush to the roofline. This really bothers me. Put a light in the glovebox. Can't think of anything else. These are little things. My overall experience has been very positive with the G6. So far, I love it!