Sporty and unique
By Dee on
2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this car in May of 05 & so far so good. The car is fully loaded with all the bells & whistles, I got it with the awesome panaramic view. The monsoon sound system is great & the information center is very informative. I like how the interior was layed out, with soft touch material everywhere & very roomy & I compared it to other vehicles in its group & they had hard plastics & small inside. The car's suspension is very good & corners without sceeching the tires. The leather interior is well thought out & great looking. I like the exterior styling with slick looking lines which makes it look sporty. The six way power seat, telescoping, & tilt steering makes it comfortable to drive.
Favorite Features
panoramic view, monsoon sound system, it's great looks, onstar which I used once to get my keys from the locked trunk. The adjustable pedles that lets me move the driver seat far back, the roominess of the interior even with the front seats all the way back, & automatic start to heat or cool the car
Suggested Improvements
The panaramic panels had to be adjusted twice for rattle noise until it was finally fixed. Little bit noisy on old tarmac, and wind noise from the big rearview mirrors, and a bouncing speedometer dial which I had to get fix twice.